Flash Snow Effect Component is a free trial software application from the Flash Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-11-04. The program can be installed on WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5.
Flash Snow Effect Component is an easy and fast way to add snow effect to your Flash design. It is a standard extension for Adobe Flash CS3 and CS4, Actionscript 3.0, both on Windows and Mac. Adding a snow effect to your Flash is as easy as dragging and dropping the component on the scene of your Flash movie. You can select from three kinds of snow styles, define colour and number of flakes, the falling speed and transparency of the whole snow effect.
1. Unzip downloaded package SnowEffect.zip, double click the file SnowEffect.mxp, open it with Adobe Extension Manager, follow the instructions and complete the installation.
2. Restart Adobe Flash IDE, create a new AS3.0 based Flash file or open your existing AS3.0 based Flash file.
Flash Snow Effect Component User Guide
3. Click menu Windows > Components (Ctrl + F7), open the Components Panel, navigate to the folder MTool Components, drag and drop the SnowEffect component on to the stage. By default, the colour of the snow flake is white, so to make it visible on the stage, the background colour of the Flash movie needs to be non-white.
4. Use the properties panel or free transform tool to adjust the size and position of the component on the stage.
5. Click menu Windows > Component Inspector (Shift + F7), open the Component Inspector panel. You can select from three kinds of snow styles, define colour and number of flakes, the falling speed and transparency of the whole snow effect.
6. Click menu Control > Test Movie (Ctrl+Enter) to test the snow effect.
Flash Snow Effect Component (version 1.0) has a file size of 120.41 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 409 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.